A GOTEK is one of the best modifications you can make to any Amiga. They are the end of unreliable floppies and in with endless Amiga disk images that are corruption free and, easy to manage / use.
What is a GOTEK Drive?
A Gotek drive is a USB Floppy emulator that replaces your internal Amiga floppy drive with a small circuit board with a USB slot for storing and loading software. The drive uses ADF (Amiga Disk File ) disk images which are essentially a “backup” of the original floppies.
We’ve covered the mighty GOTEK in our highly popular article – Amiga Gotek Getting Started Guide
Our Amiga GOTEK drive Packs
We have a wide number of packs to choose from as below. If you are unsure which pack is best for you please get in contact via our contact page
- Pack 1 – GOTEK drive only – BLACK housing (3 digit led)
- Pack 1 – GOTEK drive only – GREY housing (3 digit led)
- Pack 2 – Drive with preloaded 32GB USB stick (Everything you’ll ever need) – (3 digit led)
- Pack 3 – Drive with preloaded 64GB USB stick (Everything you’ll ever need) – (3 digit led)
- Pack 4 – Drive with OLED mod and 3D printed internal case mount
- Pack 5 – Drive with OLED screen mod and 3D printed internal case mount – inc preloaded 32GB USB stick (Everything you’ll ever need)
- Pack 6 – Drive with OLED screen mod and 3D printed internal case mount – inc preloaded 64GB USB stick (Everything you’ll ever need)
Case mounts are available in White / Amiga 500 beige / Purple / Grey / Blue / Black (printed in house)
These drives are compatible with
- Amiga A500
- Amiga A500 + (Plus)
- Amiga A600
- Amiga A1200
- Amiga A1000
- Amiga A1500
- Amiga A2000
- Amiga A3000
- Amiga A4000
Please note that ribbon/power cables are not included.
The mounts for the Amiga 500 / Plus differ from the ones for the Amiga 600 / 1200. Please put which option you would like in the order notes.
For more information on what’s included on the USB stick check out the following product page
Amiga GOTEK USB Flash Drive – Games / Demos / Utilities (16GB / 32GB / 64GB)
The drive includes the latest Flash Floppy firmware – you can check that out here https://github.com/keirf/flashfloppy
There are no reviews yet.