Amiga 500 Raspberry Pi 4 mounting kit (Tynemouth)
Turn your beautiful Amiga 500 / 500 Plus into the monster of an Amiga you always wished for but could never afford. Our Raspberry Pi 4 Mounting kit will offer you an elegant and fully reversible – non-destructive solution for the Amiga 500. This stunning kit gives you all you need to supercharge your Amiga whilst retaining those classic aesthetics.
- Raspberry Pi4 mount
- Tynemouth Mount
- Left rear mount – HDMI, Power, Ethernet
- Right rear mount – twin USB Mount
- 3 x 3D printed mount washers
Brass fitting screw mounts pre-mounted however, you may need to glue the HDMI port into position.
What else do I need?
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 4 (4GB) – We’d advise a kit with SD card / Power supply and cooling accessories – https://amzn.to/30dQ4Ja
- 1 x Tynemouth Amiga 500 Keyboard controller kit – https://www.thefuturewas8bit.com/tms-a500-key.html
- 1 x USB Type C Power cable adapter – https://shop.pimoroni.com/products/right-angle-panel-mount-extension-cables-25cm?variant=32013609664595
- 2 x USB Type A cable adapter – Ebay
- 1 x Micro HDMI to HDMI Adapter – https://amzn.to/30EkDbo
- 1 x HDMI panel mount – https://amzn.to/30HelYu
Please note: the brass fitting inserts use an M2 thread. You may need to acquire additional screws and trim the length to fit. Whilst the items listed above were correct at the time of listing, we can’t be held responsible for any incompatibilities, model or manufacturing changes that may occur.
Want to learn more? Check out our article showing the build process of our stunning PiMiga. As much as I love my A1208, I’ll be hard pushed to use that again as my daily https://www.retro32.com/gaming/amiga/290920201319-staff-project-amiga-500-raspberry-pi-build-the-pimiga-hardware-build
A full build video from start to finish will be coming very soon!
Do you have any questions before you order? Contact Karl (at) retro32.com and we’ll do our best to help you out.
Whilst the utmost care is taken, depending on the tolerances of your case it may take some minor adjustments (sanding / filing / cutting) to the brackets to ensure a perfect fit. We’ve supplied many of these kits to the Amiga community so we’re more than confident that even with some minor “adjustment” you’ll be loving the Amibian / Amiberry life in no time. As per our article above PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be careful fitting your kit, 30-year-old plastics can be brittle and we can’t be held responsible for any damage caused to your beloved Amiga by fitting this kit. This kit is developed and produced for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts. You are paying for our time and the plastics we have used to print.
We ship to UK, Europe, the United States, and Canada. We can not be held responsible for any taxes or fees associated with the sending of this item. Please ensure you have accounted for any additional shipping charges or taxes before ordering.
UK Shipping: First Class Small Parcel
Europe Shipping: Courier Hermes Tracked
US: Courier Tracked
Mount Only, Including Cables (Comming Soon!)