Two iconic side shooters. Only one winner!
Both epic games in their own right but only one holds a special place in my heart.
Whilst Wing’s high altitude view and super smooth sprite animation wipe the floor with Jetrike, it’s lack of variety and steep AF learning curve put it in second place.
The sheer number of planes, helicopters and dragons made this game an instant classic in my eyes despite the control system getting a little confusing when the action hotted up.
I remember having a “copy” of Jetstrike this in my teens but it wasn’t cracked so I couldn’t pass the copy protection after the first few levels. Now thanks to modern technology thats not an issue.
Which do you prefer? Let us know in the comments below!
Download both Wings of Fury and Jetstike ADF files below for your Gotek – click below
Check out our side by side comparison of these very similar games. Be sure to leave a comment and subscribe… Enjoy x
OUR OTHER AMIGA ARTICLES
As well as all the game videos we’ve been pumping out recently, we’ve also got a number of other Amiga guides. Check out the links below
- AMIGA PUBLIC DOMAIN PD GAMES DOWNLOAD PACK ADF
- AMIGA GOTEK: GETTING STARTED GUIDE | INSTALLATION | SET UP AND GAME DOWNLOADS (FLASHFLOPPY)
- COMMODORE AMIGA 500 BUYERS GUIDE
- HOW TO CONNECT YOUR AMIGA TO A MODERN TV / CAPTURE CARD – RGB SCART TO HDMI (NOT COMPOSITE)
- WHY YOU SHOULD RECAP YOUR AMIGA – AMIGA RECAPPING FAQ
- HOW TO OPEN AN AMIGA 600 CASE
- AMIGA CD32 GAMES ISO DOWNLOAD & HOW TO BURN
- AMIGA ADF TOSEC AMIGA GAME DOWNLOAD – SORTED & CLEANED