After the recent success of our Amiga 500 vs Amiga 1208 and today’s upgrade of our Amiga 1200 with 8MB of Fast RAM, we thought we’d show you the difference all that Fast RAM really makes.
As you can see it’s much smoother than the stock 1200 version and a million miles away from the terrible Amiga 500 experience. For such as small outlay (compared to a full-on accelerator card) the 8MB Fast RAM card is a great investment for those looking for the best bang for the buck.
Be sure to also check out our video showing the difference in speed the extra ram gives from SysInfo –
UPGRADE TIME!! AMIGA 1200 8MB FAST RAM BOARD. SYSINFO COMPARISON A1200 VS A1208
This is the second in the series covering how Zeewolf runs on Different hardware. See below this latest video for the 500 vs stock Amiga 1200.
A1200 vs A1208 (8MB Fast RAM)
A500 vs A1200 (Stock)
OUR OTHER AMIGA ARTICLES
As well as all the game videos we’ve been pumping out recently, we’ve also got a number of other Amiga guides. Check out the links below
- AMIGA PUBLIC DOMAIN PD GAMES DOWNLOAD PACK ADF
- AMIGA GOTEK: GETTING STARTED GUIDE | INSTALLATION | SET UP AND GAME DOWNLOADS (FLASHFLOPPY)
- COMMODORE AMIGA 1200 BUYERS GUIDE
- COMMODORE AMIGA 500 BUYERS GUIDE
- HOW TO CONNECT YOUR AMIGA TO A MODERN TV / CAPTURE CARD – RGB SCART TO HDMI (NOT COMPOSITE)
- WHY YOU SHOULD RECAP YOUR AMIGA – AMIGA RECAPPING FAQ
- HOW TO OPEN AN AMIGA 600 CASE
- AMIGA CD32 GAMES ISO DOWNLOAD & HOW TO BURN
- AMIGA ADF TOSEC AMIGA GAME DOWNLOAD – SORTED & CLEANED